Fuel level sensors
Modular wireless capacitive fuel level sensor with Bluetooth BLE interface operating from built-in battery.
Compatible with monitoring terminals that use the Bluetooth Low Energy interface for data collection. Other terminals can be connected via the Eurosens BT-COM adapter.
The fuel level sensors of the Dominator series are designed to minimize the operating costs of the fuel consumption monitoring system throughout its life.
- No cables required during installation.
- Work from own internal battery power for 5 years.
- Customize with a smartphone by a special application configuration.
- Compatible with monitoring terminals that support BLE sensors: Teltonika (FMBxxx), Neomatics, Ruptela, Queclink, UMKa, Navtelecom, etc.
- The modular design of the electrodes allows not only to trim the sensor under a specific tank, but also to extend the sensor with a new electrode.
- Electrodes can be easily disassembled and washed. Conventional sensors can be contaminated between the electrodes, requiring difficult repairs. Dominator electrodes can be washed by the buyer without opening the casing and violating the warranty.
- The modular design makes it easy to locate the cause of incorrect sensor readings. Malfunction either inside the “head” sensor or inside the electrodes. Electrodes can be easily dismantled.
- When replacing the sensor, it is not necessary to unscrew the screws that attach the mounting plate to the tank.
- When replacing the “head” of the sensor, it is not necessary to re-calibrate the fuel tank (which is necessary for sensors of the traditional (non-durable) design).
- The warranty period for Dominator sensors is 5 years.
Relative measurement error : ±1%
Operating time from built-in battery :5 years
Data transfer period : Configured
Output interfaces : Bluetooth BLE
Protocol : Advertising-packets
Data transmission range: 200 m
Transmitter power : +8 dBm
Degree of protection : IP 67
Temperature range : °C -40 – +85