Eurosens Tank Manager application turns any Android smartphone/tablet into a display-transmitter. This app display fuel data locally and forwards fuel volume data to a remote monitoring server.
Eurosens Tank Manager app together with wireless fuel level sensors Eurosens Dominator BT make a cost-effective solution for fuel control in stationary tanks.
- Smartphone/tablet should be placed no further than 200 meters from the wireless fuel level sensors.
- Server connection can be established via WiFi or built-in SIM-card in the Android device.
- Constant power supply is a must for a smartphone/tablet operation.
- For data forwarding we can use Wialon IPS or MQTT protocol.
- For Wialon IPS several tanks could be represented as one or separate objects (with individual coordinates).
- With MQTT protocol you can use free cloud platforms.
- Eurosens Tank Manager sends e-mail notifications when the fuel volume drops below a set threshold.