Fuel level sensors
Accurate fuel level sensor compatible with almost any GPS tracker or SCADA system.
Modular design, wide range of sensor modifications, low cost of maintenance.
The Dominator series fuel level sensors are designed to minimize the operating costs of a fuel consumption monitoring system over its entire service life.
Advantages of eurosens Dominator : (for GPS tracking provider).
- Modular design allows to quickly create a sensor of the right length from the stock.
- Convenient sensor sealing against sensor extraction and cable disconnection.
- Modular design simplifies diagnostics and technical support.
- Universal protocols LLS/MODBUS/CAN J1939.
- The modular design simplifies diagnostics and technical support.
Advantages of fuel level sensors Dominator (for fleet owner):
- No need to unscrew the self-tapping screws fixing the mounting plate to the tank when removing the sensor for verification of the measuring instrument.
- The modular electrode design allows the sensor to be extended with a new electrode. When reinstalling old sensors to new equipment, it is enough to buy an electrode for extension, but not a new sensor.
- Replacement of the electronic module of the sensor does not require recalibration of the tank (we use previously calibrated electrodes).
- Dominator electrodes can be flushed from contamination without opening the case and violating the warranty. This does not require the involvement of the monitoring service provider (paid on-site visit).
Thus, it becomes possible to minimize the number of visits of the monitoring service provider for maintenance of fuel level sensors and, as a consequence, the cost of operation of the vehicle monitoring system.
Power voltage, V: 10-50
Reverse polarity protection: Yes
Maximum measurement error: ±1%
Temperature range: -40 — +85
Output interfaces: analog/frequency , RS232/RS485, CAN
Service interface: ISO 9141 (K-Line)
IP protection class: IP 67
Built-in galvanic isolation: up to 500V